TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our terms and conditions of sale prior to purchasing from Scotia Spice
1. This website is owned and operated by Scotia Spice Foods Ltd. We are a company registered in Scotland (company number SC470081).
2. The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information.
3. Gift vouchers are valid for six months from the date of issue.
4. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. We will contact you by email if your order cannot be fulfilled.
5. A confirmation email is sent to you after the placing of an order and after dispatch.
6. Payment will be debited from your account before the despatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order secure, however if we are not negligent, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer, if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
7. Any complaints will be processed and rectified as soon as possible.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the information we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We request your name and address to enable us to provide you with an efficient after-sales service but we will not pass your name and address to any third parties. If you make a purchase you will be added to an email list to be notified of new products and special offers unless you specify otherwise. We will give you the chance of refusing any marketing email from us. We hold your name, address, phone/fax number and email address. We do not hold your credit/debit card details. To contact us about privacy matters please email email@example.com.
9. OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights including copyright, are owned by or licensed to Scotia Spice Foods Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
10. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them before placing any order.
11. REFUSAL OF TRANSACTION
We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of so refusing or by reason of unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, Scotia Spice Foods Ltd is providing this web site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this web site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Scotia Spice does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
13. FORCE MAJEURE
Where we are prevented from or delayed in carrying out obligations under these Customer Terms due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, inclement weather, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes, or restraints or delays affecting carriers or an inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, then our performance of our obligations shall be postponed for the period of time that the circumstances continues. If we have been unable to resolve a force majeure event within three months we shall be entitled to cancel your order without penalty save for refunding to you the purchase price you have paid.
14. CUSTOMER SERVICES AND SUPPORT
If you have any further queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will endeavour to respond to all enquiries within 5 working days.